viernes, 8 de mayo de 2020

My autobiography


I hope you are fine! My name is Bárbara Galdames, I will to try to tell you about my life in a few words.
Well, i was born  in Santiago of Chile in November 7th of 2000. I have always been in Santiago although in two different comunes, when i was 4 years old i went to Kinder garden in Recoleta. That same year my parents got divorced but i followed with my life because i was very young to understand what happened, after that year i went to Colegio Maria Teresa Cancino in Recoleta too. I was there until 2012, then i moved to a new house in Quilicura and that also meant to a new school. Finally i went to Colegio Manquecura where a finished my secundary school.
Nowadays i have two hobbies. One of them is to be a manicurist and the other is to be a baker.  At first glance they can seem very different but, i love to see the people very happy with my work and i like when nails and cakes look perfect at least for me haha.
Here we have photos of my favourite nails designs and my favourite cake that i made.



 

5 comentarios:

  1. Barbara is a great person, she is rabid and everything but I appreciate her a lot for her charisma and ability to be happy with the happiness of others, I hope this is not considered a trap, since I know her, but above all to praise this woman and her work.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice, I love your nails and that cake look tasty

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! Do you know about vegan confectionery?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. hi! i watched some recipes in youtube but i never made it :( i would like to explore in the vegan world!

      Eliminar
  4. Hi! I love your blog, I want to hire your manicurist services. <3

    ResponderEliminar