viernes, 15 de mayo de 2020

I don´t wanted to be a nurse :(

Hi everybody!
when i was only 6 years old i wanted to be a nurse, even in a kidergarden activity i had to characterize what i wanted to be when i grew up, and obviously thar i was a nurse haha (i´m sure that i have a picture of these day, but i don´t know where it is :(. ) This is really funny because in nowadays i hate to see blood and much more to see someone else's blood, really terrifies me.
I grew up...and when i was 12 years old i knew definitely that i wanted, Political Sciencies.
I could say that i have always wanted to study something related to the humanistic area (skipping being a nurse haha).
Well, in the day that i had to decide what to study i changed my first option and put the public admnistratio career, because i think that i could to influence more of there, executig public policies that will contribute to the country.
I love what i study and i hope that this will hold over time.
I would like to follow the diplomacy career, and to be ambassador of Chile someday...

thanks for reading :)!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario