domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2020

The pandemic ended my plans :(

Hi everybody! How are you?. Today I'm going to talk about my plans for this summer. Well, this summer I don't have too much plans, because It's difficult to think about plans when We are living a global pandemic  :( the instructions on how to live the pandemic are constantly changing, for that reason you can only make small plans or even no plans.

I miss so much the life before the pandemic, when we were free to go or travel to any place. In fact, this year my family and me had planned to travel to the south of Chile and to go to the beach; but we couldn't do it for the circunstances. So, this summer I think that I will spend my time with my grandmother and boyfriend, They are the only people I visit in these times. Together with my grandmother we like to bake some cakes or cookies,  we love to watch novels at night,  she loves when I do a manicure and pedicure, or even We only talk about the life (we can do it during many hours), so we have many activities to do in home. 
With my boyfriend we usually go for a walk where he lives (because is a very beautiful place with a lot of  trees and plants), we watch some movie or the Pablo Escobar series, we swim in the pool when it's really hot and we cook something together. So I believe that despite everything, we can have fun with our loved ones.
But not all the time I can only have fun hahaha I would like to work in the summer, because I'm manicurist and i have to much work in this times, the problem is that I depens of the pandemic situation because i don't like to risk my family :( .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario