domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2020

I love Pretty Little Liars, I recommend it!

Hi! welcome again to my blog post :) i hope you are fine... Today I'm going to talk about my favourite series: Pretty Little Liars. This series is about five friends who live in a small town called Rosewood, one day one of them, Allison, disappears without a trace, suddenly when the girls were looking for her, they received a message from someone unknown who called herself A, from that moment, a series of strange events begin to happen and they insist on discovering who A is and where her friend is.

I love this serie,  it keeps me in tension all the time, because unexpected situations constantly occur that make you believe that the mystery is solved but it is not. I like this type of series in general, those series that you have to pay attention all the time so as not to miss any detail, like mystery series, teen drama or police series. I don't usually watch movies or series, in fact i had watch three or four series in my life hahaha so, I would like to watch many of them, especially now, because I got disney plus and it has many series and movies of my childhood like Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montan or The Suite life of Zack and Cody.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario