domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2020

A big piece of the history, Greece!

Hi! my name is Bárbara, today i going to talk about which country i would like to go. Well, i remember that since i was a child, i have always wanted to  travel around the world, for that reason is difficult to me to choose one place. However, Greece catches my attention, i remember that when i was in my history class, i like to hear how my teacher told us about that culture. She showed us some pictures of some very old buildings, monuments and statues of greek gods, they believe in many mythological beings and gods like Zeus, Poseidon, Atenea, etc.

I would like to go there because i love there culture, i would like to know all the monuments, statues, and their myths. There you can go on guided tours of the museums where you can learn more about their history. Another thing that i love is their food, they have food very different from ours like "gyros" (a kind of pita bread).

I think i would like to live there, because i love Europe in general, it's easy to go from one country to another. Also, Greece is a very good place to live, they hace a good quality of live, well i think that i should i would work a lot because that country is expensive, but i believe that it's worth it.

 (gyros)

 (monument)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario