martes, 17 de noviembre de 2020

I don't like watch movies, I prefer series :)

Hello! I hope you are fine, today I'm going to talk about my favourite movie. It doesn't difficult to me to choose my favourite movie because I don't like to watch movies :( in general people are surprised because I haven't watched most of the most iconic movies like Titanic, Star Wars or Harry Potter.

My favourite movie is  "Letters to Juliet", a romantic movie set in Italy. I love the plot, the connection between the main characters and especially the historical content and the landscapes that are shown. We can see many beautiful landscapes and buildings of Italy, the most iconic in this movie is the balcony where Romeo and Juliet used to meet, where today many women go to write letters, to ask Juliet for help.

I like to watch romantic or historical movies, in fact the last movie that I watched is "Schindler's List", It has super strong emotional scenes, which causes a great catharsis of emotions. I recommend this movie because we can learn more about Second War, how people survive (Nazis and Jews), how were the concentration camps, etc. This movie is three hours long but It's worth it, I think It makes us think a lot about our life and appreciate what we have today.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario